Muzdoor.com is an online bidding service dedicated to find quality muzdoor. We bring together different muzdoor with different skills. Through Muzdoor.com, people can find Muzdoor, get advice from Muzdoor, purchase selected products from Muzdoor.com and avail Muzdoor.com professional services related to home renovation and design.
We refer to the e-commerce marketplace on the Muzdoor.com as the "Muzdoor.com Shop." If you visit or make a purchase or sale through the Muzdoor.com Shop through https://www.Muzdoor.com or the related mobile app experience, or if you create an account on the Muzdoor.com Platform, then this Agreement is also between you and Muzdoor.com.
Muzdoor.com, is collectively referred to as "Muzdoor.com," "we," or "us" in this Agreement.
These Terms provide important information to you, including your agreement under Section 8 to resolve any disputes by individual arbitration and to waive the right to participate in any kind of class action, unless you choose to opt-out as described in Section 8 below. The Terms also cover your agreement to grant us rights to your content, our limitation of liability to you and, if you choose to provide us with your phone number, your agreement to receive calls and text messages from us in accordance with applicable law. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve all disputes through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or jury, and that you waive your right to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or any type of representative actions.
We encourage you to review this Agreement carefully. By accessing or using the Muzdoor.com in any way, including browsing https://www.Muzdoor.com, you are agreeing to these Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you may not use the Muzdoor.com Platform.
1. Using the Muzdoor.com Platform.
- Who can use it? You must be at least the age of majority in the province where you live to use the Muzdoor.com Platform. Use of the Muzdoor.com by anyone under 18 years of age is strictly prohibited!
- Emergency Usage. In case of an emergency, please call your local area police, fire, or ambulance. If you are calling for gas leakage, then you need to call your local gas provider.
- If there is a gas leakage and water leakage, please call your nearest plumber. Muzdoor.com does not provide any emergency services.
Profile for Muzdoor. If you are a Muzdoor, a professional services provider, you may set up a Professional Profile. If you do, you give us the right to list your Professional Profile in our directory of service providers, and you will be able to connect with others on the Muzdoor.com while identified by your professional profile. Your professional profile is subject to our Professional Profile Policy.
- Acceptable Use Policy. When using the Muzdoor.com Platform, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law, as described further in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Prohibited Products Policy. If you are a professional, vendor, or seller, who is authorized to offer products through the Muzdoor.com Shop, you agree to abide by the Prohibited Products Policy.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and deactivating your account. We may permanently or temporarily suspend your use of the Muzdoor.com at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability to you. We may terminate your account at any time for any or no reason, including if you violate any Muzdoor.com policy (including the Acceptable Use Policy or Prohibited Products Policy). Upon termination of your use of the Muzdoor.com Platform, certain provisions will survive termination, as detailed in Section 10(m).
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Muzdoor.com Platform. Feel free to email feedback at support@Muzdoor.com. By submitting feedback in this or in any other manner to us, you grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, without any restriction or compensation to you, as further described in Section 2(b) below.
2. Your Content.
- Definition of Your Content. All materials that you post on the Muzdoor.com will be referred to collectively as "Your Content."
License and Permission to Use Your Content. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates, licensees and sub licensees, without compensation to you or others, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute Your Content, or any portion thereof, throughout the world in any format, media or distribution method (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in Your Content. Such permission will be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in Your Content. If you identify yourself by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sub licensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission will be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason, except as required by applicable law. You further agree that we may use Your Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
- Ownership. We acknowledge and agree that you, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of any and all copyrights in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us in the paragraph above, and that no ownership of such copyrights is transferred to us under this Agreement. Further, with respect to Your Content in the form of photos, and subject to Muzdoor.com product and user experience considerations: (a) we will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the attribution of such photos as submitted by you, and (b) we will not license or sublicense to third parties individual photos or collections of photos, except in each case for Muzdoor.com Business Purposes. "Muzdoor.com Business Purposes" means any use in connection with a Muzdoor.com-branded or co-branded website, application, publication or service, or any use which advertises, markets or promotes the Muzdoor.com Platform, the services or the information it contains, Muzdoor.com, or its affiliates. Muzdoor.com Business Purpose specifically includes the use of Your Content on the Muzdoor.com in connection with features and functions offered by Muzdoor.com to our users that enable them to view and interact with Your Content (such as Sketch, View in My Room and the embed tool).
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting, uploading, or submitting Your Content on the Muzdoor.com Platform, you represent and warrant to us that you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from any relevant parties, to use Your Content in this manner. This includes obtaining the right to grant us the rights to use Your Content in accordance with this Agreement. You are in the best position to judge whether Your Content is in violation of intellectual property or personal rights of any third-party. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate Muzdoor.com’s Acceptable Use Policy, Professional Profile Policy, Prohibited Products Policy, Copyright and Trademark Policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Limits. We reserve the right to remove Your Content, in whole or part, for any reason (which may include a reported violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, Professional Profile Policy, Prohibited Products Policy, or Copyright and Trademark Policy). We reserve the right to remove Your Content, in whole or in part, submitted by you for any reason without notice. We do not guarantee that we will publish all of Your Content. If you seek to publish a review, the requirements will be governed by our Review Policy.
3. Our Content and Materials.
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the Muzdoor.com (specifically including, but not limited to, our software, the Muzdoor.com marks, the Muzdoor.com logo, and Muzdoor.com buttons, badges, and widgets, but excluding Your Content), is the property of Muzdoor.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates or its licensors ("Our Content and Materials").
- No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the Muzdoor.com enables access to third-party content, products, and services, and it offers interactions with third-parties that we do not control. We assume no responsibility for, nor do we endorse or verify the content, offerings or conduct of third-parties (including but not limited to the products or services offered by third-parties or the descriptions of the products or services offered by third-parties). For example, Muzdoor.com does not conduct free background checks or otherwise vet the professionals listed on the Muzdoor.com Platform. Participation or availability on the Muzdoor.com does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any content posted on the Muzdoor.com by anyone.
- Restrictions. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise exploit Our Content and Materials without our express written permission. Muzdoor.com’s permission to you for your use of the Muzdoor.com expressly excludes commercial use by you of any information concerning product descriptions or professional listings for the benefit of another merchant. You are expressly prohibited from any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Muzdoor.com Platform. You may view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Muzdoor.com for your own personal use, provided that you retain all proprietary notices contained in the original materials, including attribution to Muzdoor.com.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Muzdoor.pk and Muzdoor.com marks will remain the property of Muzdoor.com. The content, information and services made available on the Muzdoor.com are protected by Pakistan and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Muzdoor.com Platform.
4. Other Offerings on the Muzdoor.com Platform.
- Purchase of Goods through the Muzdoor.com Shop. Muzdoor.com and third-party sellers offer home goods, furniture, and other products for sale on the Muzdoor.com Platform. If you purchase products on the Muzdoor.com Platform, your purchase is subject to the Muzdoor.com Shop Terms of Sale. The availability of products sold by third-parties on the Muzdoor.com does not imply our endorsement or verification of the products or their descriptions.
- Plant and Seed Exchange. You may be offered the ability to exchange plants or seeds with other users in the exchange forums. Seed and plant exchanges are regulated by government laws. By participating in these forums, you agree that you will familiarize yourself with and follow all applicable local and national laws in your country. Additionally, you agree to follow our policy that: 1) you may not charge for seed or plant exchanges, but requiring pre-paid postage is permitted; and 2) you may not use the forum to seek exchange of plants or seeds with someone from another country. We expressly disclaim any liability with respect to plants or seeds offered through exchanges.
- Embed Tool. If you are a user of the embed tool, which enables you to link to content on the Muzdoor.com Platform, you understand and agree that we cannot guarantee that the content, which originates from third-parties, is non-infringing or will be free from claims about infringement. Such third-party content may be subject to takedown by us at any time, in accordance with our policies, if we receive a notice of infringement.
- Third-Party Services. You may be provided the opportunity on the Muzdoor.com to purchase services that are offered by third parties (collectively "Third-Party Services"), including those offered by professionals registered with Professional Profiles on the Muzdoor.com Platform. The availability of any Third-Party Services on the Muzdoor.com does not imply our endorsement of the Third-Party Services.
5. Reporting Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights, Muzdoor.com Policies, or Applicable Laws.
We have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of Muzdoor.com policies or applicable laws.
- Copyright and Trademark Policy. We have adopted and implemented a Copyright and Trademark Policy. For more information, including detailed information about how to submit a request for takedown if you believe content on the Muzdoor.com infringes your intellectual property rights, please read our Copyright and Trademark Policy. For your convenience, we provide you a Copyright or Trademark Infringement Claim Form, which you should use for fastest processing.
- Reports of Other Violations. If you believe content on the Muzdoor.com violates Muzdoor.com’s Acceptable Use Policy, Prohibited Products Policy, or otherwise violates applicable law, you may submit the following Infringement Claim Form (for claims other than copyright or trademark).
We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies described above and applicable law.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES TO YOU.
THE "MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES" MEANS MUZDOOR.COM PLATFORM, AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM. EACH PROVISION BELOW APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:WE ARE PROVIDING YOU THE MUZDOOR.COM PLATFORM, SERVICES, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
THE MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES MAKE NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE MUZDOOR.COM PLATFORM, (ii) THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR PRODUCTS, (iii) THIRD-PARTY SITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, (iv) PLANTS OR SEEDS FROM THE EXCHANGES, AND (v) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT THE MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF THE MUZDOOR.COM ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF AND IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MUZDOOR.COM OR PRODUCTS OR (ii) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF (A) PKR RS. ONE-HUNDRED (PKR RS. 100) OR (B) THE AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO MUZDOOR.COM IN CONNECTION WITH THE MUZDOOR.COM IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM. YOUR USE OF THE MUZDOOR.COM PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold the Muzdoor.com Entities and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of any part of this Agreement, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy and Prohibited Products Policy; (b) any allegation that any materials you submit to us or transmit to the Muzdoor.com infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) your activities in connection with the Muzdoor.com or other websites to which the Muzdoor.com is linked; and/or (d) your negligent or willful misconduct.
8. Dispute Resolution.
If you have a dispute with Muzdoor.com, you agree to contact us through support@Muzdoor.com to attempt to resolve the issue informally first. If we are not able to resolve the dispute informally, then this section will govern any legal dispute that relates to the Muzdoor.com or involves our services.
- Binding Arbitration. You and Muzdoor.com agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or to your use of the Muzdoor.com (collectively "Disputes") will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights. This means that you and Muzdoor.com both agree to waive the right to a trial by jury. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may bring a claim against Muzdoor.com in "small claims" court, instead of by arbitration, but only if the claim is eligible under the rules of the small claims court and is brought in an individual, non-class, and non-representative basis, and only for so long as it remains in the small claims court and in an individual, non-class, and non-representative basis.
- Class Action Waiver. You and Muzdoor.com agree that any proceedings to resolve Disputes will be conducted on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. This means that, in connection with any Dispute, you and Muzdoor.com both agree to waive the right to participate as a plaintiff as a class member in any class action proceeding. Further, unless you and Muzdoor.com agree otherwise in writing, the arbitrator in any Dispute may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not preside over any form of class action proceeding.
- Arbitration Administration and Rules. The arbitration will be administered by the Pakistan Mediators Association ("PMA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (if you use the Muzdoor.com as a consumer) or Commercial Arbitration Rules (if you are a professional, vendor, seller or other business), as applicable and then in effect (the "PMA Rules"), except as modified by this "Dispute Resolution" section. The PMA Rules are available at https://www.pma.org.pk.
- Arbitration Process. A party who desires to initiate the arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the PMA Rules. The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law and will be selected by the parties from the PMA’s roster of arbitrators with relevant experience. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within 7 days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the PMA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with PMA Rules.
- Arbitration Location and Procedure. The seat of the arbitration shall be in Karachi, Sindh, unless you and Muzdoor.com agree otherwise or the PMA Rules or PMA Consumer Due Process Protocol, as applicable, provide otherwise. If your claim does not exceed PKR Rs. 10,000.00, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and Muzdoor.com submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing and the arbitrator then determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds PKR Rs. 10,000.00, your right to a hearing will be determined by PMA Rules. Subject to PMA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration. Hearings may be conducted by telephone or video conference, if requested and agreed to by the parties.
- Arbitrator's Decision and Governing Law. The arbitrator shall apply Pakistan law consistent with the federal laws and Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator will render an award within the timeframe specified in the PMA Rules. Judgment on the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any award of damages by an arbitrator must be consistent with the "Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability" section above. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief in favor of the claimant only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant's individual claim.
- Fee. Each party's responsibility to pay the arbitration filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will depend on the circumstances of the arbitration and are set forth in the PMA Rules.
- Opt-Out. You have the right to opt out of the arbitration provisions of Section 8 by sending a written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: Anum Estate Building, #611, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400, Islamic Republic of Pakistan ; Attention: Muzdoor.com Legal Department. The notice must be postmarked within 30 days of the later of: (i) the date that you first agreed to the Terms; and (ii) the date that you became subject to this provision under Section 8(h). You must include all of the following in the written notice: (1) your name and mailing address; (2) the email address associated with your account; and (3) a clear statement that you want to opt out of this Agreement’s arbitration agreement.
If you have a dispute with another user on the Muzdoor.com or with any third party, you agree that Muzdoor.com is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release Muzdoor.com, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Muzdoor.com Platform. As part of this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit this release to only include those claims that you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You are not required to agree to receive promotional text messages, calls or pre-recorded messages as a condition of using the Muzdoor.com Platform. By electing to submit your phone number to us and agreeing to these Terms, you agree to receive communications from the Muzdoor.com Entities, including via text messages, calls, pre-recorded messages, and push notifications, any of which may be generated by automatic telephone dialing systems. These communications include, for example, operational communications concerning your account or use of the Muzdoor.com Platform, updates concerning new and existing features on the Muzdoor.com Platform, communications concerning promotions run by us or third parties, and news relating to the Muzdoor.com and industry developments. Standard text message charges applied by your telephone carrier may apply to text messages we send. If you submit someone else’s phone number or email address to us to receive communications from the Muzdoor.com Entities, you represent and warrant that each person for whom you provide a phone number or email address has consented to receive communications from Muzdoor.com.
If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails or promotional text messages, we provide the following methods for you to opt-out or unsubscribe: (a) follow the instructions we provide in the email or initial text message for that category of promotional emails or text messages or (b) if you have an account on the Muzdoor.com Platform, you may opt-out or unsubscribe using your settings.
- Supplemental Terms for Certain Services. Certain services offered on the Muzdoor.com may require you to enter into a separate agreement and/or be subject to additional terms. For example: placement of advertisements, participation in brand services, offering products for sale in the Muzdoor.com Shop, or use of Site Designer each require you to enter into a separate agreement with terms specific to that service. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and the terms of that separate agreement, the terms of this Agreement will control.
- Application Provider Terms. If you access the Muzdoor.com through a Muzdoor.com application, you acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Muzdoor.com only, and not with another application service or application provider (such as Apple, Inc. or Google Inc.), which may provide you the application subject to its own terms.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Sindh Province and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, without regard to their conflict-of-law provisions. You and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a federal or provincial court located in City Court, Karachi, Sindh for any actions for which the arbitration provision, as set forth in Section 8, does not apply.
- Export. The Muzdoor.com is controlled and operated from our Pakistan based offices in Karachi, Sindh. Muzdoor.com software is further subject to Islamic Republic of Pakistan export controls. No software for Muzdoor.com may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. You also represent that you are not (1) located in a country that is subject to a Islamic Republic of Pakistan government embargo, and (2) listed on any Islamic Republic of Pakistan government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Changes. We reserve the right to:
i. change the terms of this Agreement, consistent with applicable law;
ii. change the Muzdoor.com Platform, including eliminating or discontinuing any information or services or other features in whole or in part; and
iii. deny or terminate your Muzdoor.com account, or use of and access to the Muzdoor.com Platform.
- Languages. The English version of this Agreement will be the binding version and all communications, notices, disputes, arbitrations and other actions and proceedings relating to this Agreement will be made and conducted in English, even if we choose to provide translations of this Agreement into the native languages in certain countries. To the extent allowed by law, any inconsistencies among the different translations will be resolved in favor of the English version.
- Assignment. No terms of this Agreement, nor any right, obligation, or remedy hereunder is assignable, transferable, delegable, or sublicensable by you except with Muzdoor.com's prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, transfer, delegation, or sublicense shall be null and void. Muzdoor.com may assign, transfer, or delegate this Agreement or any right or obligation or remedy hereunder in its sole discretion.
- Waiver. Our failure to assert a right or provision under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Headings. Any heading, caption, or section title contained is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Further Assurances. You agree to execute a hard copy of this Agreement and any other documents, and take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement and Severability. This Agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Muzdoor.com and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Muzdoor.com Platform. If any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that part will not affect the enforceability of the remaining parts of the Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Survival. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement: Section 2 (Your Content), Section 3(d)(Restrictions) and 3(e)(Ownership), Section 6 (Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability), Section 7 (Indemnification), Section 8 (Dispute Resolution) and Section 10 (Miscellaneous).
- Contact. Feel free to contact us by writing to us with any questions about this Agreement.
Intelisales C/O Muzdoor.com; Anum Estate Building, #611, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Effective January 1, 2021